I have specialised in voice work for over 30 years and offer voice coaching for groups and individuals in London and Somerset. I aim to help people understand the voice, both physically and psychologically, and to use their voice more effectively.
People come to voice work for a number of reasons. The voice is perhaps the most crucial part of communication. Using your voice effectively, improving the way you move and use your body, speak and present yourself is vital in so many areas, such as :
I use the Alexander Technique as the basis of the work that I do with the voice. The Technique allows the correct support for the voice and automatically leads to improved breathing, stamina and strength.
- Performance, Acting and Singing
- Communication in Business
- Presentation and Public Speaking
- Assertiveness, Relationships and Confidence Building
When you come to me for voice lessons, we will work to :
- Help you communicate more effectively, whatever your audience
- Use your body most effectively to support the voice and deliver the best performance
- Improve clarity, assertiveness and expression when you speak
- Help you feel free in your body and voice
- Overcome nerves and increase confidence
- Improve your personal impact
- Support your own personal development
- Overcome shyness and speech difficulties, such as stammering.